Venomous Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://venomouscreations.board-directory.net

PTU - Beach Babe  Empty PTU - Beach Babe

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:14 pm
PTU - Beach Babe

PTU - Beach Babe  05-16-12_BeachBabe_VenomousCreations

This tutorial was written by me on May 16, 2012, using my own ideas. Any resemblance to others is coincidental and accidental. This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of psp and is written in PSPX.

Please leave some love when downloading supplies. The artists/creators work hard to make/share their work with us, so let's be appreciative. Please use all correct copyright information and follow all TOU’s. Let’s give credit where credit is due.

As always, tutorials are only a guideline. If you don't have the exact supplies, use ones you have or ones you choose.

Supplies:

Tube of choice – This tube is by the awesome Suzanne Richards and was purchased at CDO

“Surf's Up” is a wonderful kit by Freeks Creations and was purchased at Artistic RealityTalent

Mask of choice – I used Becky_Mask023

Font of choice – This one is “Realvirtue Regular”

Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow

Sand tube that comes in PSP

Resize and sharpen each layer as needed

Paste each item as a new layer so we can move it around easier

Open new blank image in psp 650x600

Add new layer – flood fill with color of choice – this will be the sky

Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image - select your mask from the dropdown list – Apply

Right click mask layer in palette – Merge _Merge Group

C/P the wave element and place towards the bottom of sky

Adjust – Add/Remove Noise – Add Noise_ 36_Uniform_Monochrome Checked

Grab your selection tool - select the end edges of the waves – Selections – Modify –Feather_34_OK

Now hit delete until it softens the way you want

Add a new layer above the waves

Using the picture tube tool, select the sand tube – left click and drag across bottom edge of waves to make the beach, adding as much or as little sand as you like

C/P the Dolphin and place him behind the waves so it looks like he’s jumping from them

C/P the boat behind the waves also

C/P remaining elements from the kit, placing on the tag to your liking

Add a DS to all layers

Add all copyright information – I like to add a gradient glow to my copyrights so they stand out against the backgrounds better

Add your name in font of choice – I used “Realvirtue Regular”_72_Black then stretched it out a bit using the nodes

Convert to Raster

Eye Candy 4000_Gradient Glow_3_25_100_ Color to match tube (#02c56a taken from the girl’s hat)

DS as before

That’s it!! Thanks for trying my tut!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum